Employee Resource Groups
Inspiration Zone specializing in Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Strategy, Brand Management and Thought Leadership. When it comes to diversity and inclusion, she is unapologetic about her business-focused orientation. With 30 years of leadership experience with Fortune 500 companies and large not-for-profits, she helps organizations create diverse and inclusive environments with built-in accountability.
A trusted advisor and confidante to CEOs and senior executives, Juliette uses her influence to position brands for D&I success in the global marketplace. In addition to leading her award-winning consulting practice, she motivates and inspires audiences through her keynotes and workshops on unconscious bias, inclusive leadership, strategic networking, personal branding, and women’s leadership.
Juliette has been featured in TV and print media including WHDH, WCVB, CBS, Advertising Age, Boston Business Journal and The Boston Globe.
* CEO and senior executive DEI coaching (Contributor and member of Forbes Coaches Council)
* Strategy development and integration of DEI (including global deployment)
* DEI organizational assessment
* Design and implementation of DEI framework, goals and metrics
* Focus group facilitation
* Stakeholder interviews
* Employee Resource Group strategy development and implementation
* Unconscious Bias Training
* Keynotes and workshops on Unconscious Bias, Creating Inclusive Workplace Climates, Strategic and Inclusive Networking, Personal & Professional Brand Management
Visit www.juliettemayers.com and www.inspirationzoneLLC.com to learn more