As a socially conscious, boutique economic development financing and consulting firm, BWC takes a holistic, objective and entrepreneurial approach to advising units of local government, operating companies and higher education clients on how to:
● Position themselves for growth and sustainability ‐ Thriving Brands
● Drive economic impact and development via creative financing strategies and structures and/or
● Obtain the financing needed for growth or restructure for viability vs. project financing
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We believe the success of organizations and businesses is inextricably tied to the success of the community and the individuals that live and work there.
Our Innovative Financing Yields Results
In order to meet the needs of each unique client, BWC takes an innovative approach known as Structured Multi‐Layered Financing, which:
● Leverages the power of public‐private partnerships using financial products and incentives, tax credits and programs available from local, state and/or federal government to cover project gaps.
● Incorporates traditional financial institutions willing to work in the community development space to deliver attractive financing options with creative capital sources to meet these needs.
● Accesses the constantly changing landscape of financial tools available for community development to leverage every dollar for which they qualify for a full array of investment options.
● Brings the resources and partners of the investment community and government together to layer and structure the appropriate financing vehicles and package them to fully meet the needs of sustainable communities
We have been in business for more than 35 years and plan to continue practice for many years to come.
2) Freelance publishing
Business Consulting and Design provides 360 degree entrepreneurial services to the small business owner. Training, research, performance analysis, business plans and consultation services are available on a 1 on 1 and group environments.
Business Consulting and Design (BCD) is a partner in strategic planning and leadership development. BCD is a woman and minority owned business.
I am a proud "multi-crafter" who enjoys making beautiful things. My business is a mix of fashion (Tshirts Hoodies, etc), home decor, jewelry and accessories. Specializing in creative and unique gifts for men, women and children.
Solo Practitioner; Marshall County Prosecutor; City Attorney Representing Holly Springs, Mississippi
C. James Plumbing and Heating,Inc is Minority Business Enterprise certified NYC contractor. The company was established established 1986 in Bronx where it currently resides. Our specialties include Plumbing systems installations and repairs. The company boasts over 40 years of experience with integrity and sustainability.Our customer's satisfaction is our goal.
New York New York
The Founders = 2 beauty enthusiasts with corporate and startup stripes
Our Secret Sauce = 2 science experts in the Caire lab
Our Market = Women over 40
What = Proprietary advanced science in skincare
Why = Women have aha life moments; Products either don't quite work right or aren't clean enough or can't be found at an affordable price
We created Caire because women deserve it
Caire ... we put the “I” in care for the individual in YOU. The invincible, independent, incredible woman that you are in your “grown” up most confident years.
Kernersville, NC 27284
Caldwell Collection, LLC is an online retail store selling women’s clothing for the fashionable fan in hard to find team colors. It was created and is run by a mother-daughter duo, bonded in fashion, family, business, and sports. As two collegiate cheerleading alums, Lisa Caldwell and her daughter, Lauren Caldwell Lea, are inspired by their love for their team and stylish clothing for Game Day. Lisa and Lauren believe in making a women’s collection in hard to find colors that is classic with a trendy flare, and most importantly helps everyone cheer on their team in style. The first collection is sky blue. Other colors coming. For more information visit thecaldwellcollection.com.
Like the Carolina Queen Lotus Flower, Our Company emerges during a time of uncertainty and concern for health and family. Our candles represent clean pure hand-poured with love Soy Candles in small batches. No harsh chemicals or phthalates. 100% Natural Wicks that give 50-60 hour burn time. We offer Candles, Wax Melts, Room Sprays, Diffusers, Candle Warmers, and Gift boxes. All of this with the Carolinas in mind. The Scents will remind you of the coastal low country as well as the mountains and countryside.